Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Vintage Inspired Pillow Slip Covers

I recently discovered a fun little treasure of printable fabric from my favorite sewing spot The Sew N Sew in Glendora, Ca.  With some fun vintage prints, my printer and printable fabric I turned some Pillow Slip Covers from ordinary to extrordinary!

These super beautiful one of a kind lovelies are now available at Knot Too Shabby Furnishings in Glendora. 




Beautiful Birds with lovely Antique Vintage Broaches


Seasonal Fall and Halloween Decor!



Lovely Chandeliers paired with vintage jewels, doilies and pins




And other fun Vintage prints such as Root Beer labels, Laundry Room and Campbells Soup!  Vintage buttons, earrings and ribbons!

 

 

It is so enjoyable to share the fun I had making these slip covers and I hope you stop by to see them at Knot Too Shabby!  I can't wait to see these lovelies sell so I can dream up new designs and pair them with new prints! Contact me to place a custom order!  Sew Fun!  Sew Savvy!

3 comments:

mommajen said...

Do you have any vintage chicken prints you are planning on making into slip covers??

Sew Savvy By Brandy said...

Yes! I will email you some image options!

Brianna said...

You are so talented!!