Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Chair Make Over for Rattle N Roll!

My dear friend Suzy asked me to do a "make over" on this chair.  Boy did it need one!  I was so excited to get moving on it that there are many before photos.  But the chair was a old ugly brown with beige velvet fabric.  The chair obviously lived in a home with kiddo's! LOL!

Suzy and I decided that the chair would be put in her Rattle N Roll store.  A super adorable children's boutique that by the way carries Sew Savvy by Brandy bows!  So the chair needed to reflect a "Rocker" flair.  Sooo...black shiny spray paint was called for. 

After the paint it was time for the staple gun!


Oooooh La La!!!!  This gold and red upholstory fabric is HOT!!!!   I have a friend who gave this sample to me and it came with a piece of red leather so I put that on the back.




It is a "Rockin" chair don't you think!  And my payment?  She has 3 more of these babies and one is mine!!!!  Hmmmmm what should I do with the next one????

No comments: