Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Living Room Make Over!

Remember those beautiful chairs I made over in early April?  Well both are all done and I took it a step further!  I did a little make over on my Living Room.  I had about 2 yards of that fabric left over.  So with the rest I recovered some throw pillows for the couches and a small piano bench.  Take a look!



I got this piano bench at an antique store for $15.00.  It was dark brown and dated.  So I spray painted it the same Ivory color as the chairs.  Then added the same fabric!  Walla~a nice new sitting area for us to put our shoes on in the morning!






Don't you love how everything matches!?  Since these photos I have also picked up a Oak rickety quilt rack from a second hand store for $10.00.  I spray painted that the same Ivory and added that to the Living Room as well.  My beautiful room is now complete!

1 comment:

Monica said...

You have such a great eye for detail. I love all of your home projects!